Monday, April 21, 2014

Use ASMR To Feel Fantabulous!

Hey there gorgeous! I hope that you are doing fabulously wherever you are! Today I am going to share another tool that I personally use to fight stress, anxiety, & sleep issues. It's called ASMR or Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. You probably have experienced this in your lifetime without even knowing it. Have you ever listened to someone with a soothing voice speak, & you started to feel a tingly sensation on the back of your head, down your spine? Or sometimes I feel tingles all over. The experience is different for everyone. But this is certainly an easy, safe, natural, & effective way to combat stress, relieve anxiety, & get rid of insomnia once & for all. Here's a video of one of my favorite ASMRtists LilliWhispers. Happy chillaxin' & live life bootyliciously! *I am in no way affiliated with any ASMRtists whose vids I share. This is just another free tool that I personally use to feel bootylicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://amzn.to/1LS7NF