Monday, April 14, 2014

Let's Get Bootylicious With Theta Energetics!

How Self Beliefs & Subconscious Memories Affect Our Wellness The power of the human mind is absolutely infinite. It is said that we only use about 10% of our brains. Can you imagine how much infinite potential still lies within the other 90%? Humanity has accomplished so many amazing things throughout our existance. And this is only using 10% of our brains infinite capabilites! Using Theta Energetics, you will have the ability to tap into the other 90%! Imagine the possibilities of truly living your life to its infinite potential. This is a page from the Ebook you will receive by clicking the link above. "It has been scientifically proven that memories are actually not only held in the mind. They are also stored in every cell throughout our body – especially the cells that make up the human heart. These cellular memories include memories that have been created from recent events, or they could have been created from events that happened long ago in the past.. even events we don’t consciously remember. In reality, many of the memories that affect our lives and determine the beliefs we have about ourselves and the world we live in are created before the age of seven. These memories can be created from traumatic events, or even the beliefs we were raised with. These events and beliefs are affecting our current lives in ways we don’t even realize. They have been stored in our subconscious mind our whole lives, as well as in every cell throughout our body. These negative memories, imprinted into your subconscious mind and the cells throughout your body, are not only affecting your health and affectingyou on a physical level. These memories and self beliefs are actually being broadcast out into the universe every single day. This is how our “reality” is created, and how we attract specific events, people and situations into our lives. Our lives are based on these subconscious beliefs. Let’s think about what “reality” really is for a second. Absolutely everything is made up of energy. Everything we perceive as “solid matter” is actually energy vibrating at such a high frequency, that we perceive things to be solid. Yes, that means even we are made of energy, and with that being said, we also transmit and receive energy. If our energy is vibrating at a low frequency and we have a low energetic frequency, we perceive things differently and attract negative events into our lives. If our energy is vibrating at a higher level, such as the frequency of love, and we have a high energetic frequency, then we will attract positive events and synchronicities (repeating patterns) into our lives. Whatever we put out, we’re going to attract. It’s the Law of Attraction on a literal and physical level. Take this in for a second.. the human heart generates the body’s most powerful electromagnetic field. This field is 60 times more powerful energetically and 5,000 times more powerful magnetically than the human brain. The heart radiates electromagnetic energy up to 10 feet from our bodies in a 360 degree sphere, broadcasting information via this field every single second, 24 hours a day. Memories are only memories to the conscious mind. To the unconscious mind and the heart, they are current events. These “current events” can keep us from getting what we want. They can keep the body from healing. They are the cause of many problems in both the body and the mind. If painful events, memories and beliefs are never cleared and released, you will not be able to easily attract the things you want. To be able to get what you want, you first have to let go. To take it a step further, those memories and past events are directly linked to every other event or memory that occurred at that time. If you were listening to a certain song at the time, for example, that song is always going to remind you of that past event.. it becomes a trigger for that negative memory, either consciously or subconsciously." Download this Ebook absolutely free of charge and tell me what you think about it. If you like it GREAT! But if it's not for you, that is completely fine too. All that I ask is for you read through this Ebook, and see how it can truly benefit you. I send you all lots of love and imminent success in everything that you do! Much Love, Balerie





















1 comment:

http://amzn.to/1LS7NF