Thursday, January 17, 2019

It's been awhile hasn't it?

Wow...its been 5 years since I've posted on this blog. Since my son started kindergarten back in 2014,
my main focus has been his education. I have fully sort of emersed myself in making sure that he always has my undivided attention. I'm sure a lot of parents (especially stay at home parents) can relate. He was my only child for 7 years. Then in 2016, I found out that I was expecting. This was on January 17. On March 17, 2016, I was scheduled for my first untrasound, and my OB looks at me, and says, "are you sure you're only 13 weeks?" Thinking to myself, "yup, this is going to be a huge baby, well, there's nothing that the Lord has put in my path that I couldn't handle." And then I laid down to prepare to take a look at my little bun in the oven, and my OB casually says, "oh, no wonder you look so big...there's 2 in there." My response, no. No. "Could you please check again, that can't be right." She says, "take a look there they both are!" While my husbands response was one of pure elation, my response was...well not so much. I felt like the room got suddenly smaller. I felt like sobbing uncontrollably. But again I thought to myself, "there's nothing in this life that God had put on path that I could handle." So after the initial wave of shock wore off, I told myself "let's do this!" Then, I hit home, made the rookie mistake of going online to watch a bunch of twin births and how to breastfeed twins YouTube, and damn near had an anxiety attack. How the hell was I going to do this?! Fast forward to June, where I was beginning to swell up like a balloon literally from head to toe, and never getting any answers from my OB as to why I was swelling so badly. Every night from the month of June forward, the swelling got progressively worse, I would costantly see stars every time I brushed my teeth, or took a sip of water, my nose would costantly bleed, and I felt like I couldn't get enough air in lungs no matter how deep I would inhale. Again, my OB said that it was no cause for concern, that it was normal since I was expecting multiples. Toward the end of July, immediately after my routine appointment, I was sent to the ER due to my blood pressure being too high, and protein was found in my urine. I was admitted and given 2 steroid shots, and then released that same day. I was told by my OB that the amount protein in my urine was so small that there was no cause for concern. Fast forward to August 11, when I had another routine appointment, and the nurse looked very concerned as she was observing me and taking my blood pressure. My OB wasn't there due to the fact that her son was sick. As a momma myself, I could completely empathize. Doctors are human too, with families just like their patients. The nurse immediate cakes my OB on her personal mobile, and tells her that I did not look good, and my blood pressure was through the roof. Again, my OB very nonchalant, says, "that's normal, she's 100 lbs. woman pregnant with multiples. Just do some bloodwork, and she'll be fine." Then the nurse hands me the phone, my OB tells me that the nurse will be doing some lab work, and if I don't hear from her office by Friday, (which was the next day), that meant that everything was fine. So, Friday came and went, and I didn't receive a phone call. Relieved, I went about my weekend. Although I couldn't sleep due to theinability to breathe while laying down and the swelling made me feel so stiff that I could bend my knees or arms st he joint. I was pacing back and forth on my living room as I normally did throughout the night since June, and I got this eerie feeling in the pit of my stomach. And as  did,  to  I  would
pray for the strength to make it through the another night. And I would pray for him not take me before my twins were born. I truly felt like I was going to die. The best way to describe this feeling I had every night was like I was hanging of the side of a cliff, and my fingers were slowly slipping. But I was determined to stay alive for my children. Then, on Sunday night at 11 pm, my husband receives a phone call from my OB's emergency office line, informing him that there were several concerning abnormalities in my bloodwork, and that I needed to go to the hospital right away. So, I took a shower, and I began to pray. "Heavenly Father, please don't take me yet. I can't leave my him with 3 kids. I'm not going without a fight." As I slowly waddled my now 163lb. frame out of the shower, I felt a sudden surge of energy. It was as if I was given a shot of adrenaline. God immediately answered my prayer. He gave me that little boost I needed to prepare myself for the long journey ahead. I get to the hospital, was immediately admitted, and as the nurse was taking my blood pressure she looked shocked. She says, "I need you to stay very calm sweetie, your blood pressure is 200/94." My OB
then walks in and says that I was experiencing renal failure and my the enzymes in my liver
abnormally high, and that if my pblood pressure got any higher, that I was going to go into seizure. The next morning, at 35 weeks, I had an emergency c section, and welcomed my 2 beautiful daughters into the world, Adela and Gabriela who weighed 4lbs 8 ounces and 4 lbs 3 ounces. Thankfully , they were both healthy, but needed to stayin the NICU to gain weight.
Now, they are going to be 2 and a half on the 15th of next month, and are doing amazing! For the next year after my daughters were born, I was experiencing a lot of medical issues with my anemia and my blood pressure. S, I started scouring the Internet for a holistic way to treat these issues, and I found this wonderful little ebook called Lean Belly Breakthrough its $37 and it will give you wealth of knowledge on how to take control of your in a simple but very thorough way. So check it out, and if you love it, awesome, if not, well there's a 60 day money back guarantee. No questions asked. Thank you all for taking time out your busy lives to read my story, and I'll be sharing mire if my crazy life with multiples with you guys soon!




























eliminate belly fat now

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://amzn.to/1LS7NF