Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ladies, Do You Need Some "ME TIME"?

I know I do! Sometimes I feel like there's this light within me, that's just dimming. As a stay at home momma, my entire world revolves around the needs of others. Now don't get me wrong, this gig is the absolute best gig on the planet in my opinion! But sometimes I feel that something is missing....my Balerieness. The things that make me truly unique, vibrant, & fruitful. As women, we wear ALOT of different hats on a day to day basis. Nurse, caretaker, housekeeper, short order cook, chef, child entertainer, the list goes on & on. And while all of this makes my life absolutely blissful & worthwhile in some ways, when it comes to Balerie the "woman" I've fallen a little short. This is why I am so grateful to be attending this wonderful FREE event called The Red Tent Revival hosted by Miss Kristin Sweeting Morelli which will consist of 5 days of unbridled fun! There will be dancing....lots of dancing! There will be interviews with experts from all over the world giving us the "secret sauce" to becoming in touch with YOUR unique light, YOUR "NESS".

 If you want to become the woman who experiences more pleasure, fun, and freedom than she ever thought possible, then join me by clicking here. I can't wait to meet you all, and I am always sending each & every one of you infinite love, light, bliss, abundance in every sense of the word, & imminent success in everything that you do. And remember.....

Live YOUR life Bootyliciously!
Balerie





No comments:

Post a Comment

http://amzn.to/1LS7NF